status of cernlib on arm and m68k?

Hi all,

It looks like cernlib has been building on the ARM buildd "netwinder"
since 31 August, and the m68k buildd "kiivi" since 6 September.  These
seem like awfully long times; more typical build times are ~16 hours on
ARM and ~35-50 hours on m68k.  These two arches and bug # 255970 are the
only things holding the current cernlib version out of testing.

Could someone please check into the status?  I remember there have been
some problems in the past with the log files being too big for automatic
handling, so this may be the case again.  In future releases I'll try to
cut down on the size of cernlib build output.

Thanks and regards,

GPG public key ID: 4F83C751                 Princeton, NJ 08544