Re: Floating point instruction sets of ARM in Debian Linux.

The quoted instructions are from FPA/FPE. Unfortunately I do not know a good
source of information about it. I usually used the ARM7500FE documentation,
but it seems that it is not available at www.arm.com anymore. I could email
it on request.

Peter Teichmann

[...]