Re: Thank you!

Hello

If you are experiencing a problem listening to a station please visit our FAQ/Help page to see if we are aware of the problem at www.broadcasturban.net/html/help.htm.  If your station is not listed as a known problem station then review the FAQ's to see if any of them pertain to your situation.  Mac Users and Windows NT Users please visit the FAQ/Help page for an explanation of why you are unable to hear the stations.

If all attempts fail please contact our office at (202) 625.4885 for further assistance.

Alan Merritt
COO
BroadcastURBAN.net
www.BroadcastURBAN.net