magnus/arm error (150 minutes inactivity)

Hi.  The magnus build is failing on arm due to 150 minutes of
inactivity, as reported in #200605.

The file on which it breaks (SA.o) is a *very* large C++ file.  I
honestly believe that magnus will compile (as it has done on arm in the
past), given more time.

Rather than pull apart the Makfiles to restructure the build process, is
it possible to arrange for magnus to be given a longer inactivity period
on arm before the build is killed?

Please CC me on replies, I'm not on debian-arm.

Thanks - Ben. :)