Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v2 (source,alpha,i386,hppa,powerpc,sparc) available at the X Strike Force

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 02:22:19PM +1000, Matt Chapman wrote:
> I think the IA64 unaligned functions should be "static __inline__" like
> the other architectures instead of "extern __inline__" (otherwise when
> optimisations are turned off in the debugging build, and those functions
> are not inlined, they are omitted).

That did it, thanks.  I thought I remembered fixing this at some point
in the past; perhaps an unintended regression took place.  Or maybe that
was for a different architecture.

Thanks again!  I'll roll an "stealth" version of 4.2.1-0pre1v2 with this
patch for ia64 and stick it up at the XSF.

All right, ARM guys, how about it?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if