Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 (mips,mipsel,m68k,powerpc,sh4) available at the X Strike Force

Adam C Powell IV wrote:

Branden Robinson wrote:

Othmar Pasteka was working on an ARM build but apparently debussy hung
while compiling it.  I hope it wasn't the XFree86 build that caused it!

I'd be happy to do ARM... consider it started.

Where do I upload to?

Oops, forgot how much disk space this takes. I'll give it a try, but it will likely fail, my unstable chroot has only ~400 MB available.

Speaking of disk space, why is tetex-bin in Build-Depends and not Build-Depends-Indep? Is there documentation built using it in binary-arch?

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>