Motorola MX1ADS and Intel PXA250

I have just been informed that Motorola is pushing
back the MC9328MX1 until Q4 of 2003.  I am also told
that Intel will only deal with tier one customers for
the PXA250.  Has anyone had any luck getting these
chips or the MX1ADS development board?  I would like
to get my hands on either the development board or the
chips.  There is an ARM port to the MX1ADS board
developed by Shane Nay so I know that there are boards
out there.  I am also wondering if anyone has worked
on porting to the Intel PXA250.  I don't see any
information on it.

Thanks,

Chris Winczewski