Re: New to arm programming

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 05:05:52AM -0400, Michael D. Crawford wrote:
> Hey thanks for the tips.
>
> there don't seem to be any prices at http://www.netwinder.net/ , just
> contact info on their sales page.  I sent them email, but I imagine
> they're gone for the day.
>
> Would you know how much they charge for the 2100?

Nope sorry - I seem to recall hearing $500 CAD at one point but don't
quote me on that.  Used ones show up on ebay from time to time as well.

Netwinder Inc. now owns the technology and they are a pretty small
operation.  Expect a reply from them probably within a day.  They run
the netwinder.net site as well.

As far as I know, none of the original developers are working at
Netwinder Inc.  However quite a few of them can be reached at
ww.netwinder.org, which is (ever since Rebel.com's bankruptcy) an
independant site for NetWinder enthusiasts.  (Yep, that's a plug since
I more or less run the site :)

--
Ralph Siemsen
www.netwinder.org