Re: libgnomedb2 built three weeks ago isn't in the archive!

Adam C Powell IV <hazelsct@mit.edu> writes:

> Hmm, with no reply, and no sign of the autobuilt package in
> incoming, I think I'll go ahead and upload this and glade-2 which I
> just built.

Err, please don't.  You're just making things worse in the long run;
packages are meant to auto-build, and if they don't fixing them once
is just sweeping the problem under the carpet where it'll fester and
later come back to bite you or someone else.

I'll look into the problem but expecting a response in under 24 hours
isn't realistic.

--
James