Re: woody/arm CD images?

On Wed, Jun 19, 2002 at 07:34:28PM +0100, Philip Blundell wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 18:34, Theo Markettos wrote:
> > I assume the .jigdo files are generated from something saying what
> > goes on each CD - can I find this for ARM and generate my own
> > .jigdo files? Or is there any other way to make CD images for ARM?
>
> You probably need to ask the good folks over on debian-cd.

/me puts on his good folk hat

The fsn.hu images are i386-only, that's right. But fortunately, there
have been tests with 3.0 pre-release images for some time. The jigdo
files are available from <http://cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/> - the
latest pre10 release includes arm.

I think that with jigdo's upgrade feature you should later be able to
upgrade these images to the final woody release CDs even over a modem
line.

Cheers,

  Richard

PS: A second source of non-i386 testing CD images is
<http://cdimage-unofficial.debian.net/>
--
  __   _
  ¯ '` ¯