Re: Debian on the Sharp Zaurus/SL-5xxx

On Tue, Jun 18, 2002 at 09:42:53AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> I'm surprised that nobody in this thread mentionned the work of
> wookey on emdebian. It provides a packaged ARM cross compiler.

To be honest, I had not planned on doing much cross-compiling, since the
idea behind this project is to leverage the existing software and build
infrastructure in Debian.

However, for building the kernel repeatedly, it would definitely be nice to
be able to leverage some additional processing power.  I will definitely
look into emdebian's cross-compiler setup, thanks.

--
 - mdz