Re: Virtual memory exhausted while autobuilding a package...

** On Jul 17, Philip Blundell scribbled:
> >Thanks. ALso, can you do the same for the pike7 package? From the buildlog
> >(http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/build.php?pkg=3Dpike7&ver=3D7.0.345-3&a=
> >rch=3Darm)
> >it seems that make or gcc died in the middle of compilation. I'm recompiling
> >pike7 on medusa right now, but it will take some time before the compile is
> >finised, so I can't tell for sure what is the problem.
>
> That's the one with the illegal instruction?  Let's wait until your build is
Nope, it seems it's a different machine. The one mentioned in the failed
autobuild is: pike7 7.0.345-3 was built at Jul 5 02:55 by
buildd@pig.histon.armlinux.org

> finished.  It's a waste of cycles to run two builds of the same thing in
> parallel.
Yes, let's wait to see whether it is a general problem or particular for the
above machine.

marek

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 "The sixties were good to you, weren't they?" -- George Carlin