Re: [2.2r3] Status report

>What's the status?  There will be 2.2r4 soon (well, for some specific sort of
>soon)

The kernel images are uploaded, though I think one of them is still waiting
for the override file to be edited.  I've built the boot-floppies but I'd like
to get some feedback from testers before I upload those.  If 2.2r4 is
imminent, let me know and I'll just upload what I have anyway -- as I
mentioned before, it can't make the situation any worse than it already is.

p.