new kernels, potato boot disks for testing

I've put a build of the latest (pre-2.2.24) potato book disks in
ftp.armlinux.org:/debian/boot-floppies.  There are network boot images for
CATS and NetWinder, plus a kernel and rescue image for RiscPC.  Please try
them out and report feedback to me or the debian-boot mailing list.

There are also 2.2.19 kernel images for netwinder and riscpc, and a 2.4.3
image for netwinder, in ftp.armlinux.org:/users/philb.  The 2.4.3 riscpc
kernel is still building but I'll add that shortly.

Share and enjoy

p.