Debian install on Netwinder?

Can someone clue me in on this?  It's been a couple of years since I
upgraded my
Netwinder DM, and at that time it was with the whole-disk image from Corel.
 I haven't
installed Debian on it.

First, I assume that Netwinder support is in debian-arm.

Second, one can do a TFTP/NFS type of install, right?

I see a rescue_netwinder.bin in the dists area.  Is that required for an
install?

Is there a Netwinder-specific document about installs?  I don't information
about
the Netwinder in the debian-arm install doc.

Thanks!
--
==Leonard Sitongia
  sitongia@qwest.net