Re: JDK and Kaffe

Well I talked with some of the people at Transvirtual today and they
tested a build on an ARM box. There MIGHT be some problems with regression
testing currently. Since 1.06 marks a merging of the open and closed CVS
trees (Oddly enough they had two build environments) there might be some
issues but we'll work on them when we can.