Re: Kerberos4KTH patch (on needing non-us build)

>     Do we need a machine to build non-US on?  I run a netwinder here in
> Canada and should have no problems building stuff.  Jim Pick probably
> used to do it when he lived in BC.

Yes we do!  Please alter the *.changes files to specify
instead of stable or unstable.  Otherwise it doesn't end up in frozen.
("frozen, unstable" works if it isn't already in unstable, but if it is
then it aborts before getting into frozen.

I'll send you my cheesy script for reference.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.