Re: X Working!

> My thought
> is that there is either a bug in the kernel support for Unix98 tty's or
> there is a bug in the C library on the arm.

My winder with a 2.2.12 kernel (of unknown origin, October sometime)
does have problems with ptys.  The kernel-image-2.2.13-netwinder_20000128
does not show these problems with ptys.  You may have different pty
problems of course, but its probably worth installing the package
to see.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.