Re: Debian on ARM platforms...

On Mon 14 Feb, Jim Studt wrote:
> Scott Bambrough wrote...

> > 3.  What platforms are you trying to support?
>
> NetWinders, RiscPCs, ???   I only have netwinders for ARM
> machines, I'm going to need someone to make the RiscPC rescue disk.

I'd be pleased to help with that if someone points me in the right
direction. I beleive Chris Rutter was working on it/boot disks but I
think real-life has intruded on him for the time being(?).

I've got a range of RiscPC hardware to test on.

What exactly needs doing?

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679