Re: Build still messed up

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> Is Debian/ARM really this hosed?  Or do I need to do a complete
> reinstall?

I'd suggest trying a few kernels, firstly.  I'm no expert on this, but
I'd /guess/ that deep kernel problems should cause OOPSes, rather than
subtle user space problems, and therefore I wonder whether perhaps you've
just got a bad libc -- try upgrading to the latest glibc?

You could even try compiling a CVS glibc yourself, although exactly how
pretty that will sit with Debian's libc package I don't know...

Ask Jim Pick..?

--
Chris <chris@fluff.org>                         ( http://www.fluff.org/chris )