Re: wanna-build

In article <[🔎] 874skvk8dx.fsf@pepper.jimpick.com> you wrote:

> I'm going to work on the installation image this weekend.

I'm trying to get the latest Perl-5.004.04 to build, to solve the dependency
on DB_File.pm, which appears to be in the current package but not in the one
we've been using.  I'm not much of a Perl hack, so I've chosen what seemed like
the obvious thing to do, except that the build is dying with what look like
some include issues in doio.c, and I've got six other things going on today,
so I won't look at it for a while yet.

Anyone who has some time, feel free to jump in and feed me a fresh Perl!

Bdale