Re: X

In article <[🔎] 199905251447.IAA12323@chunks.gag.com> you wrote:

> I haven't touched X in a while.  I've got a fresher source snapshot from...
> hmmm... whatever they're called now, but I haven't had time to fold it in yet.

I should add that, while I'm still willing to work on X for the Netwinder, I
have a chunk of work this week and maybe next to get fresh uploads of 'bind'
and 'inn' into the distribution for potato.  The former I've been stewing over
because the DNSSEC code will push it into non-free, the latter I just agreed
to take over since I need fresher bits at work, and will spend my employer's
time working on it...

So, if someone else has time and actually *wants* to work on X...  hint hint.

Bdale