Re: release in 2.2?

In article <[🔎] 87d807hz2a.fsf@pepper.jimpick.com> you wrote:

> I'd like to see it there.  When is 2.2 due to be released?

Unclear.  Current discussion suggests it might be another month or so before
a freeze.  The discussion ramping up is what got me thinking about where we
were relative to an ARM release.  I think there would be a *lot* of value in
getting into the 2.2 release, even if not all of the esoteric packages are
built.  If we have a decent install process and all the packages at standard
or higher priority are ok by the freeze date, I'd say we should go for it.

Bdale