Re: The debian netwinder is online with a different IP

Alan DeKok <aland@striker.ottawa.on.ca> writes:

>   It exists.  It's still running RH (ouch).  I've been trying to get a
> debian machine going. (sigh).
>
>   Jim?  Would you mind terribly if I fed-ex'd you one of the machines?

Sure, you could send it to me.  Or you could just wait for me to put
together a new image and some updated installation instructions.  I'm
going to try really hard to do that this week.

For those that haven't been following my movements - I'm back home in
Penticton, B.C., Canada now.  So I should have some time to put a bit
more work into the ARM port.

Cheers,

 - Jim