Re: pam

In article <[🔎] 19990222012538.7058C199F8@chunks.gag.com> you wrote:

> I wanted to get sudo "right", so I tried building pam, which needs cracklib2
> pieces.  So, I tried building cracklib2, and it fails miserably.  I've emailed
> the maintainer to get help.

The maintainer has responded, indicating a new cracklib2 will be uploaded this
week which fixes the problem.  Ergo, I'll try again to get cracklib2->pam->sudo
done "right" as soon as I see his upload.

In the meantime, dbuild got what it could done in base, and I gave it devel
overnight.  I'll keep chugging through as time permits.  Jim, should I work on
getting wanna-build up on one of my gag.com servers, or do you want to wait
for Alan's netwinder and try to host it on an arm box?

Bdale