Re: Is that NetWinder we were using still there?

> $ ssh -p 275 -l root giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca
> Secure connection to giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca on port 275 refused; reverting to insecure method.
> Using rsh.  WARNING: Connection will not be encrypted.
> giles.striker.ottawa.on.ca: Connection refused

  Yeah, no one had logged on in 4 months, and one of the machines blew
a drive, so I took the netwinder site down for basic maintenance.
Weeks later, it's still not up.  Sorry.

> I finally built an image that used a versioned glibc, and it would be
> great if we could install it on there.  Are you interested in that?

  I'm ill this weekend, but I'll take a look at putting it back online
sometime this week.

  Alan DeKok.