Re: Versioned glibc progress

On 16 Feb 1999, Jim Pick wrote:

> I'd also like to convert Alan DeKok's NetWinder to use the new stuff.
> It would make a good build daemon and wanna-build host.  There was
> also talk of getting a NetWinder to be owned by the Debian project -
> I'm not sure what became of that.

	I would be willing to offer up two machines that are currently
sitting idle on a a pretty good pipe (at UofWaterloo) for doing builds
if they are needed.  I have *NO* idea what needs to be setup for this
to happen.

	Chris

PS - They are 'winders.

cdmckill@warg.uwaterloo.ca      "December 24th, 9pm, EST, from here on in I
Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group                    shoot without a script..."
http://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~warg/                              - Rent -