Publicly available NetWinder

  I few weeks ago I talked about trying to get a Netwinder to be a
little more public than the current "hide behind Alan's paranoid
firewall".  I haven't gone further with that idea, as I talked to
Corel, to see if they could host something themselves.

  It turns out that they're interested in the idea, and are looking
into it.  Ideally, there would be 'debian.netwinder.org', aka
'netwinder.debian.org', hosted by Corel, and accessible to the Debian
developers.  I'll know more as things develop.

  Alan DeKok.