Progress...

Hi,

I think I've got the versioning problem solved - I had to patch
binutils (it took me several days to figure out what I was doing).

I'm now trying to get libc 2.0.96 to compile.  I'm having some
problems with it - but I don't think the problems are related to
binutils.

As I said before, I've got egcs built - but I don't want to release it
until I am sure that it can be used to compile glibc.

Hopefully I will have something soon and we can get this port back on
track.

Cheers,

 - Jim