Heat treatment of metals

Good morning,

I am contacting you on behalf of a company providing hardening services in chamber furnaces.

We provide induction hardening, which enables full control of the process parameters, quick changeover, local feed hardening and the maximum hardening zone length of 600 mm.

The automated hardening line allows us to provide you with comprehensive steel heat treatment processes, including carbon hardening, carbonitriding, carburizing, oil hardening, annealing.

In addition, we also deal with tempering / annealing in air or nitrogen atmosphere up to 750 ° C. Freezing down to -140 ° C.

If you are interested in the heat treatment technology that we offer, I invite you to talk about cooperation.

Best Regards
Tomasz Wilga
Key Account Manager