Re: Appreciate your reply

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to have a discussion with you regarding the web promotion strategy for 99bestprice.com. I wish to work out a proposal to strengthen the online presence of your website via; Website error and issue fixing, recover from Google updates, a strategically planned web promotion campaign. You should be focusing on the new revolutionary ways of generating traffic and sales.

We were curious to know, if you were aware that are a few issues bugging your website. Sorting out these will help you get the best returns out of your website.

·         Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost Stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.

·         Your website doesn’t feature in Google's first search page for some of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.

·         Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking.

·         Your backlinks profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine visibility and bad Backlinks are penalized your website.

·         Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals.

·         Your presence in social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral client.

Nowadays, digital marketing and SEO is all about the user orientation. You could not manage your website by simply performing traditional techniques. That is why; we have evolved and shifted our SEO strategy from “KEYWORD” to “CONTENT”. So, you should be more focused on producing great content that is going to provide a service, and generate traffic both through your social media channels and organically.

We do all our works manually by applying only white-hat techniques under Google and SEO guidelines. To track the work process we will send the progress reports on the weekend. The result will be permanent in nature. So you can see the improvement in your turnover.

Please let us know if you would like us to perform a DETAILED ANALYSIS REPORT without any of Charge, as well as a Plan-of-action (Deliverable) and strategy to boost in the Internet Market from our end, comprising with your great Competitors and most search Keywords.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jack Williams
Digital Marketing Expert