Re: mpm-itk and mod_fcgid

>>> I doubt that opening a bug would do much to remedy the situation, unless it
>>> included a patch fixing the problem in a reasonable fashion.
>> Were do you advise me to open a bug report ?
>> Directly to ApacheSF Bugzilla ?
>
> My point was that opening a bug report would _not_ be very useful,
> since the problem is already well-known, and presumably hard to fix.
> But if you really want to do so, http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/
> is probably the right place, yes; there's nothing mpm-itk can do about
> this, so any change would need to be in mod_fcgid.

Thanks for advice Steinar.
I was thinking that perhaps it could be related to mpm-itk which
would not run mod_fcgid with the specified "AssignUserID" user.
Or perhaps that it is mod_fcgid which does not take the correct
"AssignUserID" user from mpm-itk...
I'm not sure how they work together :-)
I'll open a bug, right place to gather information,
to start thinking about this issue.

Best regards,

Ben