Re: mpm-itk and mod_fcgid

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 12:03:02PM +0200, AZ 9901 wrote:
>> I doubt that opening a bug would do much to remedy the situation, unless it
>> included a patch fixing the problem in a reasonable fashion.
> Were do you advise me to open a bug report ?
> Directly to ApacheSF Bugzilla ?

My point was that opening a bug report would _not_ be very useful,
since the problem is already well-known, and presumably hard to fix.
But if you really want to do so, http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/
is probably the right place, yes; there's nothing mpm-itk can do about
this, so any change would need to be in mod_fcgid.

You may want to make the name in your account something more descriptive than
“AZ 9901”, too.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/