Re: mpm-itk and mod_fcgid

2013/7/30 Steinar H. Gunderson <sesse@debian.org>:
> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 11:39:51AM +0200, AZ 9901 wrote:
>> I also tested with unstable (SID) packages / Apache 2.4.6, same issue.
>> Do I need to open a bug report ?
>> Into ApacheSF Bugzilla ?
>
> In general, you should take problems like this to users' lists instead of
> Cc-ing every Debian developer you can find.
>
> That being said, mod_fcgid and mpm-itk are known to be incompatible; a quick
> search on the Web digs up e.g.
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=021801ce1169%248c5aeb10%24a510c130%24%40unimx.de&forum_name=mod-fcgid-users

Steinar, thank you very much for your answer !
Yes I already saw that this issue were encountered using mod_fcgid and
mpm-itk together.
This is why I wrote to dev instead of users, thinking that some dev /
patch is required to correct it.

> I doubt that opening a bug would do much to remedy the situation, unless it
> included a patch fixing the problem in a reasonable fashion.

Were do you advise me to open a bug report ?
Directly to ApacheSF Bugzilla ?

Would be very useful / really great if mod_fcgid and mpm-itk could
work together :-)

Once again, thank you very much !

Ben