Bug#707071: dh_apache2 installs the dismod into postrm instead of prerm (which was common before Apache 2.4)
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: Bug#707071: dh_apache2 installs the dismod into postrm instead of prerm (which was common before Apache 2.4)
- From: Ondřej Surý <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 07 May 2013 10:53:55 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Ondřej Surý <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
the apache2_invoke dismod <module> should be installed in prerm,
because the module file cease to exists between prerm and postrm.
Thus if somebody/something restarts the apache2 before the removal
process is complete, the apache2 process will fail to (re)start.
I am filling this as 'normal' since I am not sure if I am correct, but
if I am then this should be a blocker bug (e.g. this needs to be fixed
before upload to unstable).
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 7.0
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 (SMP w/4 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash