Re: Bits from the Apache Maintainers / Upcoming apache2 2.4 transition

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 08:23:54AM +0100, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> But this of course doesn't mean that ITK won't be included, just that
> it's not sure yet.

Just so it's clear: If you decide not to keep mpm-itk in the main source
package, please let me know before the freeze, so I can go back to
maintaining my own separate source package. (We did this in the earliest
days, although with a package “apache2-src” that I could build-depend on
and the RMs then binNMUing.)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/