Re: Bits from the Apache Maintainers / Upcoming apache2 2.4 transition

On Thursday 22 March 2012, Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 01:05:16AM +0100, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> > Beware: The ITK MPM is not included for the time being. This may
> > or may not change until the freeze.
>
> Just to make sure; you are aware that there is a 2.4 patch for
> mpm-itk out, right? Having it in experimental would be a great way
> to increase testing coverage.

Yes I am aware of it. I haven't had a chance to review it yet, though,
and I thought that having the rest of the package already in
experimental would be a good idea. What makes me a bit cautios about
ITK is that it adds new APIs and these would also be in the executable
even if a user does not use ITK. This is different from the situation
in 2.2, where ITK's changes where isolated to the mpm-itk executable.
But this of course doesn't mean that ITK won't be included, just that
it's not sure yet.