Re: The status of ITK in Debian

On Fri, Mar 02, 2012 at 11:06:47PM +0100, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> There is now mod_privileges included upstream, which does something
> similar to mpm itk but using Solaris privileges. It would be
> interesting to check if ITK could use the same hooks and stop being a
> MPM but become a normal module. Maybe you or one of your fellow
> developers could have a look at it.

That's interesting -- especially given how intensely Apache upstream has
refused mpm-itk for ages and this seems very similar (but less portable).
I'll have a look, but I'm pretty sure there won't be anything in time for the
freeze; a straight port is what I'm aiming for.

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/