Re: The status of ITK in Debian

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 06:29:17PM +0100, Arno Töll wrote:
> we're close to upload an experimental 2.4 package to Debian. Maybe you
> could tell us what to do with the ITK MPM? Right now we dropped it
> completely. Do you have any plans to support 2.4 in time of the
> approaching freeze?

I'm planning to support 2.4, but I won't be able to look at it before next
week. Somebody made a forward-port already, but I haven't been able to look
at it in detail:

  http://lists.err.no/pipermail/mpm-itk/2012-February/000497.html

I must admit I haven't picked up the freeze date. Do you have it handy?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/