[help] apache2-prefork-dev should Provides: apache2-dev

Hello

I've been triaging a few apache2 bugs. I found one that requires maintainer input:
http://bugs.debian.org/428095

A few hints:
apache2-prefork-dev and apache2-threaded-dev provides the same files but for 2:
/usr/include/apache2/fdqueue.h and /usr/include/apache2/pod.h are only in apache2-threaded-dev.

Option 1: add the requested provides: into apache2-prefork-dev.

Option 2: flag as won't fix and remove provides: from apache2-threaded-dev.  There is currently no reverse dependency on apache2-dev as far as I can tell.

Any other idea?