Problem with Bind in Plesk

Hi dear all ,

Last week i had installed plesk control panel on my debian lenny
server. All services work fine except bind.
I don't know why but when i create a domain,automatically plesk
creates necessary records for dns (in /etc/named.conf that is symbolic
link to /var/named/.../etc/named.conf ) but nothing happen to main
bind config in /etc/bind/named.conf so i think plesk doesn't connect
to bind because when i create zones manually everything is correct.
After that i  was trying to replace them with each others or trying to
include /etc/named.conf  to main bind's config file , but it failed to
restart.
Also i checked /var/log/syslog to recognize which zones are loaded and
i understood  just default zones ( etc/bind/named.conf) are initialed.

Now  which way i must follow ?

--
; respectfully yours ;