++++++++++++++++++++++
Date: Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PDT
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/862182490
++++++++++++++++++++++

Just for attending this power-packed webinar, Bruce is going to give
you a shameless bribe. You will receive a discount savings program
that will give you a minimum of $1,500 in grocery savings at the
store of your choice, on products of your choice. Wow, what a great
way to help with the current credit crunch we are all feeling!

There are a limited amount of seats left for this upcoming webinar.
You need to reserve your seat now to ensure your space and get
your groceries.

Best of Luck in Your Wealth Building!

This is an advertisement. Your name was entered into an automatic invitation system. If you wish to no longer receive our newsletter
this link