Thank You for Your Business! Lower Your Total Costs in 2009.

Title: Thank You for Your Business! Lower Your Total Costs in 2009.

Thank You,

I sincerely thank you for the business with which your company honored us in 2008. All of us at TESSCO are dedicated to delivering the ultimate in the knowledge + product + supply chain solutions and services to exceed your requirements.

We have generated a report that lists all of our product categories and indicates from which categories your company purchased in 2008. In reviewing this report, I believe there are many opportunities to consolidate your purchases with the outcome of lowering inventories and total costs, and assuring on-time availability. To encourage you to Put TESSCO to the Test and Experience the Power of One, we are extending additional savings for all product categories.

The first step is to get your company enrolled in the program so these extra savings can be used for each and every purchase order through June 26, 2009. Please call our hotline (800) 316-2830, and we will fully explain the Power of One and activate your extra discount certificates.

TESSCO is financially and operationally strong, as well as committed to becoming Your Total Source®, and delivering what you need, when and where you need it. Our objective is to contribute to your enduring success as a dependable partner on which you can rely and trust!

We look forward to working together!

Sincerely,

Robert B. Barnhill
Founder, Chairman & CEO

P.S. Please call as soon as possible to assure that you receive your purchase report, program details, and the extra savings on your purchases.

cc: Elizabeth Cook, (800) 316-2830

Privacy Statement
http://www.tessco.com/yts/site_policy/policy/privacy.html