StreetLinks Appraisal Announces Expansion

StreetLinks Appraisal Announces Expansion – Job Creation

StreetLinks National Appraisal Services announces the addition of a new facility and plans for increased staffing to meet the rapidly growing demand for its services. The expansion will allow StreetLinks to successfully meet the needs of existing and prospective customers while maintaining a high level of customer service. The announcement was made Friday at a joint press conference with Indiana Governor Mitch Daniels and Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard.

StreetLinks
www.streetlinks.com
1(800)778-4947

“The dramatic increase in our business necessitated adding both staffing and space,” explained Steve Haslam, CEO of StreetLinks.  “We are adding significant national and regional accounts that appreciate our entire value proposition which includes a level of hands-on service and attention to detail that other appraisal management companies simply can’t match. It is critical that we maintain our staffing levels to continue servicing our customers beyond their expectations.”

StreetLinks is already hiring additional operations associates and will continue to add staff ahead of the new facility’s March opening. “In a down economy, good companies capture new business and emerge stronger than ever,” Governor Daniels said.

Mayor Ballard added, “I’m excited about their plans to provide so many new, high-quality jobs. Their focus on innovation and customer service is impressive and should serve them well as they continue to grow.”

“The new facility gives us an additional 30,000 – 45,000 square feet and the ability to handle up to 50,000 additional orders monthly. While this certainly will allow us to properly service our current and prospective customers, we will continue to monitor and adjust as needed. Customer Service is our top priority and we must have the people in place to continue to stand apart from our competition,” explained Tony Ebeyer, StreetLinks COO.

StreetLinks is an innovator in the appraisal management marketplace with its industry-first Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance and Value Vault™ technology. StreetLinks is the only national appraisal management company that performs staff appraiser managed quality control review of every appraisal and a 100% Warranty of Appraisal Quality. Additional information is available at www.streetlinks.com or by calling 1(800)778-4947.

This solicitation / advertisement is brought to you by StreetLinks National Appraisal Services, 973 Emerson Parkway, Suite C, Greenwood IN 46131

If you would prefer not to receive further messages from this sender, please click on the following Internet link and confirm your request:
Click here for www link
You will receive one additional e-mail message confirming your removal.