Debian wiki: Apache page

Hello,

I have quickly rewritten the "Apache" wiki page[1]. I would be nice if
you could review it.

I have deleted the pages SargeApachePerl[2] and SargeApacheFPSE[2] as
they were obsolete. I have added a banner to SargeApache2FPSE to mention
it is now unsupported and that one should migrate to WebDAV.

Finally, I assume the page Apache2LennyGoals could be cleaned up, then
renamed Apache2SqueezeGoals.

Thanks,

Franklin

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Apache
[2] to view a deleted page, type the URL, then click on "info" link.

P.S. I am not subscribed to debian-apache, so CC me where appropriate.