Holiday Festivities at The Beacon Hotel

Seasons Greetings!

Let us turn your thoughts to the Holiday Season...

As summer comes to a delightful close and the winter

holidays not far behind...it's time to think Holiday Planning.

It's time to think the Beacon Hotel.

Attached please find our 2008 Holiday Menu "HOT" off the press!!

Early planning will allow you to make the best of the Holiday

Season and afford you the opportunity to have your choice dates available for

your annual holiday event.

Holiday Catering Menu-please click here

Let us assist you in making your Company Holiday Celebration the

 most memorable event of the year!

Don't wait...call us now to secure your holiday event dates or

to schedule a tour of our available function space.

 "Take an Elevator Home"

Take advantage of our promotional overnight guest room rates.

For room rates and availability, please call (202) 296-2100

and ask for the Reservations Department.

In anticipation, we wish you a Happy Holiday Season from all of us at

The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters and Beacon Bar & Grill!

Contact: Kimberly Barber, Catering Sales manager (202) 787-1759

The Beacon Hotel & Corporate Quarters

1615 Rhode Island Avenue, NW  Washington, DC 20036

(202) 296-2100

Click here to unsubscribe

, ,