Re: An initial attempt to help with SSL-related bugs

On Tue Apr 29, 2008 at 21:58:22 +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:

> This works for me:
>
> tar -xvzf apache2_2.2.8.orig.tar.gz
> cd httpd-2.2.8/
> svn co svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-apache/trunk/apache2 debian
> dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc

  Thank you, that was very similar to something somebody
 told me on IRC, which got me all confused and wrong.

  I've got it building now with only warnings about
 permission changes, which I guess are ignorable.

  I'll start being able to submit patches shortly.

Steve
--
#  Kink-Friendly Dating
http://ctrl-alt-date.com/