missing mysql support in libaprutil1

Hey there,

It just took me some hours to figure out that my APR code does not work
properly because the libaprutil1 is compiled without mysql support in current
Debian Sid.

I understand there have been licensing problems, which could be solved last
year. [1]

Is there a plan to include mysql support in libaprutil1 and when will this
happen?

Could somebody please put a statement (or at least a short note) about the
missing mysql support in the package description to prevent developers from
searching programming mistakes while there really are licensing problems?

Many thanks,
Stefan

[1] http://bahumbug.wordpress.com/2007/08/08/apacheapr-mysql-driver/

--
- FaRaFIN -

Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
Fachschaftsrat der Fakultät für Informatik
Postfach 4120
39106 Magdeburg

Telefon: +49 (0) 391 67 11 3 77
Telefax: +49 (0) 391 67 11 9 81