Re: Apache start problem

hi,

1. check 'ls -l /usr/bin/apache' to see if it is executable.
2. check if it is not /usr/bin/apache2 that you actually want to use... :)

regards
basz
  ____________________
 /                    \
[  http://baszerr.org  ]

novak jan wrote:
        Esteemed author!
I use last version of your package in Debian Lenny and when my system starts, it writes /usr/sbin/apache is not executable and then failed.
 My   ps ax|grep apache
 4216 pts/2    R+     0:00 grep apache
I am a beginner and I do not know, whether it is OK or not. I thank you in advance.

                                                       Greetings

                                                        Novak J.