libphp4.so does not have a corresponding .info file

Hi there,

Removing libapache-mod-dav ...
Error: libphp4.so does not have a corresponding .info file.
The above errors might cause apache to not work properly or start
Please refer to the documentation on how to fix it or report it to
Debian Apache Mailing List <debian-apache@lists.debian.org> if in doubt
on how to proceed

So here I am. (I have a manually compiled PHP module installed)
The rest of the output is:

dpkg: error processing libapache-mod-dav (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 20
 libapache-mod-dav

Can anyone help me?
Regards,
Marc